Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My Little Family

 So my inspiration of this post comes from the fact that I like to look through the pictures on my phone pretty frequently. I just wanted to share with you some photos that no matter what brighten up my day. These two are my absolute best friends in the entire world. Obviously I have a little harder time having conversations with one opposed to the other but that doesn't stop me from trying. But to be honest I have no idea where my life would be if I didn't have my small little family. I cherish them more than anything in the entire world. I have been with Jayme for almost 6 years now. That is all of Jayme's adult life and almost all of mine. We have grown up together and I find that to be so cool. She has definitely shaped the person that I have become and I am so happy that I get to call her my wife. We have a pretty simple life together, some might call it boring, but I absolutely love the way my life is shaping out because I get to spend so much of my life with my two great loves.








1 comment: